Pages

Thursday 9 January 2014

[Your] Place: Looking forward to the weekend

This first full week back at work has been hard... so it is with great anticipation I wrote my weekend 'To Do' list this morning.


There is a division of opinion on lists, some people feel that lists highlight what you haven't achieved... some people get great satisfaction by drawing a line through completed tasks... I am the latter. I live by the list!

With that in mind I have given myself 4 enjoyable tasks for the weekend:

1) Catch up* with the Apartment Therapy January Cure task #1-#7
*I know this is some what defeating the breaking it down objective of the January cure but I was a bit late to the party and I don't want to miss out.

2) Complete my drafted New Year Brunch post

3) [Our] Place; The Downstairs face lift photo shoot

4) Wedding Planner update

What are your weekend plans?

No comments:

Post a Comment